Thursday, August 14, 2008

Things That Spray




Help!  I'm totally confused by the appliances in our master bathroom.  Beside the sink there is a low porcelain bowl, potty height, with a faucet attached.  Were I eighteen inches tall, the basin would be a very convenient place to wash my hands, but what purpose it serves in our bathroom is a complete mystery.  

Here's another one:  Just beside our toilet (I hope the photo doesn't challenge your sensibilities;  I closed the lid for modesty's sake), there is yet another sprayer thingy, for what purpose I have no clue.  I think it would be perfect for watering potted plants while sitting on the toilet, but why would someone want to garden while pooing?

Any insights regarding these matters are much appreciated.

3 comments:

Karl said...

Some ideas for the bowls uses

1st bowl:
A. Its height makes it easier to bend over and wash your hair.

B. A place for washing your hamster or other small pets.

C. A reptile swimming pool.

D. A drinking bowl for large African insects (to keep them in a good mood).

E. A Foot wash?

F. After you been standing on your feet all day you can sit down and wash your clothes.


2nd bowl:
A. A easy way to clean the bathroom once a week.

B. The spray hose is a way to defend yourself when your sitting on the john and someone is trying to get in the bathroom.

C. The hose is there in case of a fire in the bathroom.

D. Multitasking - you can sit on the pooper and take a shower at the same time and be out of the bathroom in half the time.

E. Defensive - helplessly sitting there when a large insect with a bad attitude is approaching.

Barbara said...

I love the previous post! This all cracks me up intensely. So, at risk of just puttin it out there... I must ask if toilet paper is in short supply? These lovely spaying items are to help you keep clean and healthy without having to use TP (because it is not easily disposed of). So when you get gutsy enough to actually use them, you might find yourself with that newly fresh feeling when you can stop laughing. ENJOY :)

Heather Olson said...

We received a bidet as a wedding present and crazy enough it was one of the best gifts ever. I miss it and am subjected to once again "spreading the peanut butter". Trust me you'll miss the hose once it's gone. Clean and fresh Tod, that's the motto.